Enchanted Dragon Scales
Created by The DM.
A bag of 25 dragon scales from various dragons. Once a scale is taken out (as a free action), it must be used within the round or its power is lost. An unused scale is worth 20gp. Roll a d10 to determine the power of the scale:
- Red: Can be thrown up to 50ft, where it explodes as a fireball with 20ft radius, doing 5d6 damage (reflex DC 14 for half).
- Black: Can be thrown up to 50ft, where it explodes as a cloud of acid with 20ft radius, doing 5d6 damage (reflex DC 14 for half).
- Blue: Spreads out into an illusion of four humanoids, which attack a target of your choice for 10 rounds.
- Green: Casts Suggestion (will DC 14 negates).
- White: Creates a Wind Wall up to 40ft away at caster level 5 (save DC 14) which also does 1 point of cold damage.
- Brass: Casts Sleep (save DC 14) on a creature with up to 4 hit dice. If the creature has too many hit dice, the creature takes 2d6 fire damage instead (reflex half).
- Bronze: When pointed at a creature within 60ft, the scale repels that creature. The target must succeed at a DC14 will save, or do nothing that round but move away from you at a minimum of half its normal speed. This does not end spells with a duration of concentration.
- Copper: Casts Slow on a single target with a save DC of 14.
- Gold: Grants a +1 luck bonus on all saving throws for ten minutes.
- Silver: Paralyzes a target for two rounds, if the target fails a DC 14 fortitude save.